With warmer days ahead, we want to spend even more time outdoors. And what's better than taking our cooking out on the grill too! Enjoy these turkey burgers on a picnic in the park or your backyard - either way, it's easy and delicious.
Time: 30 minutes, Servings: 4
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.
Recipe Courtesy of: allrecipes.com